Protruding corners, edges and objects pose a high risk of personal injury. With our self-adhesive, Type 'C' Bumper Guard made from recyclable polyurethane foam, you increase safety, minimize work-related injuries and protect walls and equipment throughout your facilities. The flexible material absorbs the force of impact and gently bounces back.
They measure 39-3/8" long, is a little larger than a half circle shape and are available in four choices of color/stripe combo, including a highly visible daytime fluorescent yellow with additional darkness glow. The photoluminescent versions offer a long-lasting luminance for better visibility in sudden darkness. Prices start at $32.50
- Prevent injuries
- Protect machinery, walls, equipment
- Alert to hazards
- Foamy cushioning material
- Flexible Polyurethane Foam
- Cut to size using a utility knife
- Aging resistant
- Foam Temperature resistant from -31° F to 176° F
- Easy Installation
- Sticks well on clean, non-greasy surfaces
- Strong adhesive bond (21 N per inch)
- Adhesive Temperature resistant from -40° F to 212° F
The right bumper guard for every purpose:
*Black / Yellow: Outdoor and Indoor use. Available in all types. Yellow foam.
*Black / Photoluminescent: Indoor use only! Soft yellowish during the day lights up with a yellow glow in the dark. Black foam.
*Fluorescent + Black / Photoluminescent: Indoor use only! Very bright alerting daylight fluorescence combined with a darkness photoluminescent glow/contrasting black. power. Black foam.