This Valet Master Key is used with Key Valet Locks that accommodate round and square ignition keys. The lock never nicks or damages keys.
How does the master key work?
- Insert master key into any our key locks
- A few turns of the master key clockwise to LOCK
- A few turns of the master key counterclockwise to UNLOCK
- Each key barrel is manufactured of steel for durability
- Key coded per order
- Key tab is designed to secure a spring cord which can attach to:
- Attendant belt
- Belt loop
- Attendant's wrist
Also available is a comfortable and durable KVBELT attendant's belt which holds up to 13 Key Valet Locks along with a tether that prevents misplacement of the Master Key.