This Time Clock operates approximately 6 months on just 4 D-Cell Batteries. It's charcoal gray casing is constructed out of rugged steel, can withstand high-volume use or harsh environments and is proudly Made in the USA. The heavy-duty motor ensures time accuracy, even in harsh environments.
The time clock features Automatic Ribbon Reversing (for longer ribbon life) and has Manual Lever Operation, which allows for precision print alignment.
The Lathem 2000 series of time clocks are very easy to install and for employees to use. This hard-working time clock is compatible with almost any standard time card. You can choose to mount the time clock securely to a wall or on a tabletop and the tough steel case and key lock provide a durable and tamper-poof installation.
- The heavy-duty motor ensures time accuracy
- The precision coined steel type wheels offer smooth, reliable operation
- The large analog clock display is easy to read even from a distance
- The steel case and key-lock provide a durable and tamper-proof installation
- Prints the day of week (or month/date) and time in large easy-to-read characters
- Right side printing along edge of any size card or form
- Mounts conveniently on a wall or table
- Ensures compliance with Federal Wage and Hour Laws
- Certifications: UL and CSA approved
Standard time only with your choice of Day of Week or Month/Date options.