Our Code Compliant, PERMALIGHT® brand Aluminum EXIT Signs are made for tough environments, like areas with high-pressure steam cleaning. Light weight yet durable, the Aluminum EXIT signs are available unframed with four mounting holes or inside same-colored Aluminum frame with a range of mounting accessories.
This sign meets the following compliances:
- IBC – International Building Code
- IFC – International Fire Code
- NFPA 101-Life Safety Code
- NFPA 5000 – Building Construction and Safety Code
- The Joint Commission (TJC), formerly JCAHO-Joint Commission on the Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- OSHA 1910.37 (b)(6)
- UL924 listed for the United States and Canada and for high-location and floor proximity use!
GO GREEN – save energy! Gain valuable LEED project points! LEED, the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Green Building Rating System™ is the nationally accepted benchmark for the design, construction and operation of high performance green buildings.
For more information, please visit: www.usgbc.org
Activated by 5 foot-candles (54 lux) of ambient fluorescent lighting at all times of building occupancy, PERMALIGHT® UL924-EXIT signs remain legible for 90 minutes after normal lighting has failed, and continue to emit their declining luminance for several days.