The delineator attaches to a 2” x 2” 12 gauge perforated square tubing. The 18” long tubing is sunk into the soil, giving the delineator an extra sturdy anchor point while still being flexible. This allows the delineator to withstand an impact that minimizes damage to the delineator and to the vehicle.
Gorilla Post Drivable Soil Base Advantages:
- Gravel, grass and dirt application
- Can be used with 12“-wide x 18”-long aluminum or plastic sign
- Flexes on impact reducing damage to post and vehicle
- Returns to upright position after impact
- Lightweight, weighs under 10 pounds
- Delineators can be deployed permanently or temporarily
The delineator measures 48 inches tall with a 2 1/3“ tube diameter mounted upon the 18″-long 2” x 2” 12 gauge perforated square tubing.
With the addition of the Drivable Soil Base to the Gorilla Post System, there is virtually no place where one of the Gorilla Post options of delineators or bollards can’t be used.
Read more about the Gorilla Post Drivable Soil Base Delineator.
You can review the Gorilla Post Features at the side-by-side Gorilla Post Comparison chart.
The complete Gorilla Post product line is available at www.GorillaPost.com.